- Real-time 3D Smoke Simulation with Convolutional Neural Network-based Projection Method - Conference Spotlight Session CVMP 2018
- Accessible digital assessments of temporal, spatial, or movement concepts for profoundly motor impaired and non-verbal individuals: a pilot study. Journal of Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology (Taylor & Francis)
- McLoughlin, L., Fryazinov, O., Moseley, M., Adzhiev, V., Wu, M. and Pasko, A., 2018. Developing an Accessible 3D Printing Pipeline. Hyperseeing
- McLoughlin, L., Fryazinov, O., Moseley, M., Sanchez, M., Adzhiev, V., Comninos, P. and Pasko, A., 2016. Virtual Sculpting and 3D Printing for Young People with Disabilities. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications
- Moseley, M., 2016. The use of technology to provide physical interaction experiences for cognitively able young people who have complex physical disabilities. T4i. Technology for Independence Communications 2016 and Proceedings of the 30th International BCS Human Computer Interaction Conference: Fusion!
- McLoughlin, L., Fryazinov, O., Moseley, M., Sanchez, M., Adzhiev, V., Comninos, P. and Pasko, A., 2014. SHIVA: Virtual sculpting and 3D printing for disabled children, Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Computers in Education. Nara, Japan: Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education.
Please also visit our alumni page to see Research Thesis Outputs